Our team creates complete solutions that are designed to grow with your business, not to create long-term hardware maintenance issues. We utilize multiple access point survey types to get our eyes on the problem and design a WiFi installation that accounts for your environment's challenges and variables. Network Zen's WiFi solutions will save you money and grant peace of mind.
When your current wireless network isn’t meeting your needs, you may find yourself needing a site survey and wondering: what is a wireless site survey? Network Zen site survey guru, Mike Fuerte, has the answer.
• Greenfield: Starting with a blank canvas or total replacement of existing. It does not take into account any existing AP locations for repurposing.
• Hybrid: A combination of active and predictive designs. A senior engineer completes the design onsite but does not physically stand and test each individual AP.
• Predictive: Utilizes floor plans of a facility to virtually recreate it remotely with a survey tool to estimate AP performance. We do not recommend this type of survey because it can be inaccurate without visiting the site location.
• Assessment: Onsite survey of the existing performance of a currently deployed wireless infrastructure to determine remediation steps needed to resolve issues or expand upon the existing wireless deployment.
1. Receive the most recent floor plan for the facility and observe existing space.
2. Provide guidance on the desired outcome, performance, pain points, and goals for the wireless network.
3. If onsite, the engineer goes to the facility for the physical audit of the environment to test wireless or RF performance throughout the facility and identify potential risk.
4. Submit deliverable content, such as engineering notes, heat maps, access point placement maps, photos, etc.
5. Discuss next steps, timeline, and how the services will be deployed.
Extreme Networks offers WiFi infrastructure solutions that are built on a foundation of products with unlimited scalability, reliability and security providing the industry’s most extensive suite of access points.
No matter which Extreme Networks access point you choose, you will experience next-generation service that eliminates single points of failure, can effortlessly grow from a single access point to hundreds of thousands, and lets you easily manage and support thousands of access points from a centralized platform.
Dedicated and accessible point of contact engineer.
When you work with Network Zen your single-point-of-contact will be one of our engineering gurus, who you can contact by phone, email, or text. It’s our way of saying that we value your time as much as we do our own!
Small but nimble with Fortune 500 resources.
We believe that personalized attention matters. To that end, Network Zen has purposely remained “lean and mean” by eliminating unnecessary, time-sucking rules & costly bells-and-whistles. Yes, we have the same Fortune-500 resources as our big competitors – we just use them more wisely.
One-stop, specialized expertise for your entire network needs.
Our seasoned engineering gurus can design, implement, support, and repair mobility, wireless, server, desktop, firewall, and switch issues from leading manufacturers and in all environments.